Saturday, July 7, 2012

Week 27: Stained Glass

I have actually been wanting to do stained glass nails for a while; but I had an elaborate plan that involved colored tissue paper (which I do not posses and kept neglecting to purchase.) Finally I decided, screw it, if I want to to stained glass nails I will do stained glass nails... and so my friends, here we are.

I used a toothpick (of course!) to draw on the panes, if the lines criss crossing my nails can be referred to as panes, in black. Then I used a few of my sheerest colors for the colored glass I found my Revlon Glimmer Gloss ( the red one) to work out the best because it doesn't have a sparkle but still goes on sheer, which, now that I think about it is probably why I don't use it very much otherwise. I used four different colors a purple, yellow, green and the previously mentioned red. The green is kind of hard to see so if it just looks clear or slightly grey, that's the green you're seeing.








I would still like to try this with  the tissue paper, if I do I'll post it here Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment