Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 23: Jaws

This is my very first post from my new laptop! That's right, straight from my very own bed. This week I did shark nails which aren't completely finished; I still have to add teeth, but there are so many layers that have to dry I just ran out of time. Tomorrow I will add new pics of my sharks and their pearly whites but for now you get this...

These nails were inspired by the shark dress that MIA wore to an H&M launch party way back in 09. For some reason I thought about that dress the other day and I remembered absolutely loving it so I thought hey, why not? I promise I will have pictures (complete with teeth) tommorow. Tah-tah!




As promised finalized sharks complete with their chompers. Duh-duh Duh-duh Duh-duh. Watch It!




No comments:

Post a Comment